Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ty's birthday



I can't believe that my first born is now 10 yrs. old. Where has the time gone? They grow up so fast. Our birthday fell on a Wednesday this year. Kevin took me to lunch for me to celebrate my birthday and then we took Ty to dinner to celebrate his birthday. We let him pick out an ipod nano for his gift. It came in the mail saturday. That is a pretty neat gadget. This past weekend, we celebrated our birthday at Kevin's parents house. All family showed up. It was a really nice visit.
Thank you to everyone for coming.
Here are a few pictures Joyce took of Ty opening his presents and playing with one of them.
One of Ty's gifts was this remote control airplane. It is really neat. He is having fun with it. Of course, keeping his sister from playing with it is another story.
Thanks mamaw!

We're up to date.
Enjoy!
Kati

No comments: